Set in heart of Costa del Sol and surrounded by fields and trees on the edge of a pine-covered Natural Park and just 15 minutes’ walk from the nearby village. Homeowners can stay up to six months at a time in their home with just a necessary break of one night before the next six-month stay and pets are permitted to stay.
Plot fees from
1,599€ per year
Plot sizes available
60m² - 150m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open 12 months of the year
• Plot sizes: 60m² – 150m²
• Annual ground rent from 1,599€ = 26.65€ per m² per year (For 2 persons usage). 150m² plot from 3,997.50€
• An additional fee of 200€ is added per person per year (named on contract) maximum of 6 people per home.
• Pets permitted
• Water: 3€/mᶟ
• Electricity: 0.30€/kWh
• Gas bottled: market price
• Wi-Fi: Limited speed free or own contract for higher speeds
• Swimming pool: 12:00/20:00 (15th June – 1st September)
• Restaurant/Bar: Summer Tuesday – Sunday, Winter Friday – Sunday
• Sauna (extra charge)
• Play areas
• Kids club and entertainment
• Cycle paths
The local village has a selection of tapas bars and restaurants, bakers, bank, a health centre a weekly market and a bus station. The countryside around the park is perfect for walking cycling and pony trekking and eagles, falcons and vultures can still be seen in the nearby Natural Park.
• Local village: walking distance
• Nearest golf: 25 minutes’ drive
• Bus station: in the village
• High speed train station: 15 minutes’ drive
• Fuente de Piedra Lagoon: 6kms
• Antequera: 21kms
• Malaga Airport: 76km
• A92: 3km
• Local bus service (village): service to Antequera with bus links to Malaga and Seville
• High speed train (Antequera): links to Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, Seville and Madrid.