About Bergerac Residential
Located in Southwest France, set between the Loire Valley and the Pyrenees mountains and famous for limestone cliffs, castles, picturesque villages and world famous caves with stalactites, stalagmites and prehistoric paintings.
A fully residential English owned attractive peaceful park within easy walking distance of the nearby town. Wooded areas and onsite fishing lake, large plots including lakeside plots.
Plot fees from
2,500€ per year
Plot sizes available
250m² - 300m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open all year and fully residential (PRL) with no Taxe de Séjour
• Annual ground rent: 2,500€ per single home
• Annual ground rent: 3,500€ per twin unit / double home / lodge
• Plot sizes average 250 – 300m² (Lakeside plots available)
• Electricity: Metered
• Water: metered
• Gas: bottled
• Entrance barriers for security
• Bar and restaurant open all year
• Onsite fishing (bream, carp, black bass, roach)
• Badminton court
• Small outdoor pool (seasonal)
• Shuttle service (Bergerac Bergerac Airport)
NB. A small shop and larger swimming pool is planned and the restaurant is being extended to include a covered outdoor terrace.
The surrounding area is perfect for cycling, walking and horse riding, residents of the park have free use of local tennis courts and further fishing is permitted in the adjacent lake (trout fishing).
• Villereal: 5 minutes’ walk – banks, shops, supermarkets, market, bars, restaurants
• Horse riding: 5 minutes
• Golf: 6 courses within 30km (nearest 17km)
• Local racecourse (trotting) – 8 annual evening meetings through July and August.
• Bergerac: 35km
• The beautiful medieval town of Sarlat: 65km
Bergerac Airport: 31km
Caen ferry port: 630km