A peaceful and relaxing park within walking distance of the town centre, a short drive to fabulous high quality beaches just 4km from a national park and 7km to the coast. The Costa del Azahar or Orange Blossom Coast is the coast in Castellón in Spain from Vinaròs to Almenara and one of the most beautiful and unspoilt regions of Spain offering unspoilt beaches, protected parks and nature reserves.
Plot fees from
2,970€ per year
Plot sizes available
100m² - 170m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open 12 months of the year
• Large plot sizes 100m² – 170m²
• Ground rent 2,970€ per annum
• Pets permitted
• Electricity is billed monthly on consumption = 0.41€/kw.
• Water is billed monthly = 22€ per month.
• Gas is bottled = approximately 18€ per bottle.
• Wi-Fi is available.
- Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- Children’s play area
The local town centre has banks, supermarkets, butchers, greengrocers, bars and restaurants and the nearby nature reserve is perfect for walking, trekking and mountain biking.
• Town centre: walking distance
• National Park: 4kms
• Nearest sandy beach: 7kms
• Bus stop nearby
• Local train station: 15minutes’ walk
• Nearest golf course: Panoramica Golf near Vinaros (40kms)
• Castellon Airport: 23kms
• Valencia Airport: less than 1 hour 30mins by road
• Local train service: Oropesa del Mar 20mins
• Local bus: services to Castellon and Vinaros