About Le Touquet
Located in Northern France on the Opal Coast, between the Canche estuary, the English Channel and the forest, with a wide 7km long beach of golden sand. The town has a wide 7km long beach of golden sand, has a reputation as the most elegant holiday resort in Northern France and hosts nearly 400 annual events from music festivals to beach motorbike racing.
A peaceful and attractive rural residential style park near the coast and 40 minutes from Calais ferry port and the Channel Tunnel. Perfect for lovers of nature (otters nearby, seal colony by the coast) and with 3.5 hectares of free fishing (3 lakes – the largest of which is 1 hectare).
Plot fees from
2,520€ per year
Plot sizes available
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open 11 months of the year with 12 months annual access for owners.
• Annual round rent: from 2,520€ (for holiday usage – up to 200 days per year)
• Annual ground rent: 3,240€ (for over 200 days and up to 330 days per year)
• Plots are generously sized at 150m²
• Electricity (metered): 0.16€ / kWh Spring and Summer, 0.24€ / kWh Autumn and Winter.
• Water: Free
• Gas: Bottled
• Free WiFi
• 3.5 hectares of free fishing lakes (car, perch, pike – and more)
• Children’s play area
The surrounding area is perfect for walking and cycling with many cycle paths and walking trails in nearby Montreuil-Sur-Mer.
• Within walking distance: shops, petrol station and restaurants
• Montreuil-Sur-Mer: 5km – Supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars, banks, cinema, theatre, doctor, pharmacy, museums, Saturday market.
• Étaples: 13km – Golf club, Water Park, fishing, pony club, markets
• Le Touquet: 18km – long wide sandy beach, nature reserve, restaurants, shops, nightlife including clubs and casinos.
• Nearest airport: Lille Airport (138 km).
• Calais ferry port 74km
• Channel Tunnel 67km