About Saydo Manhattan
Saydo Manhattan is an exciting new development now taking reservations! Work is underway, proud owner ‘Fernando’ stands outside the main building during recent developments.
Saydo Park has been phenomenally successful with our customers and is now at full capacity for new homes.
Saydo Manhattan will be everything that is great about Saydo but better!
Manhattan is only a ten-minute drive from the original Saydo Park located in the glorious countryside near the villages of Fuente De Piedra, Humilladero and Mollina. The park is situated on a gentle slope giving panoramic views in all directions.
Manhattan is ideally located for easy access to the surrounding region.
During the development phase and beyond all of Saydo Parks facilities will be available to Saydo Manhattan residents with a free shuttle service provided between the sister parks.
We have already received significant interest in Saydo Manhattan so we strongly recommend that you complete the no obligation waiting list form.
We’re now taking plot reservations on ‘Phase One’ and ‘Tribeca’ We’ve identified phase one with several plots already reserved and the designated ‘Tribeca’ area is exclusively for twin unit park homes and lodges. Plot reservations are available, £1,000 for a standard plot reservation and £2,000 for both premium plots and Tribeca, please email or call our customer enquiry team for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 6 44 45 46.
Plot fees from
3,900€ per year
Plot sizes available
250m² - 350m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
- Open 12 months of the year
- Plot sizes a huge 250m²+
- Site service fee starts at 3,900€ per year for a single plot. Double plots start from 4,995€ per year
- Development plans for reception area, restaurant and outdoor swimming pool
- Agricultural area for the on site restaurant to use its own freshly grown produce
- Saydo Parks facilities will be available to Saydo Manhattan residents with a free shuttle service
- Horse riding, cycling, walking nearby
The local village has banks, English food shop, supermarkets, butcher, bakeries, fresh fish market, auto mechanics and an English bookshop.
Antequera has excellent shopping facilities, water sports, golf and museums.
• Local village: walking distance
• Antequera: 15 minutes’ drive
• Nearby: Walking, horse riding, cycling
• High speed train station: 15 minutes’ drive
• Bus stop: outside hotel
• Nearest beach: Malaga (approximately 40 minutes’ drive)
• Nearest golf: Antequera
- Malaga Airport: 71km
- Local bus service (village): service to Antequera with bus links to Malaga and Seville
- High speed train (Antequera): links to Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, Seville and Madrid
- 45 minute’s drive to nearest beach
- Nearby railway station (Antequera)
- 45 minute’s drive to Malaga Airport
- 15 minute’s drive to nearest golf course
- Pets welcome (with permission)