Tuscany is the largest of Italy’s 20 regions, located slightly north of the centre of the country with a long stretch of Mediterranean coast. The region is regarded as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and its many attractions include historic cities, art-filled museums and churches, great wine and food, medieval hill towns, beaches, and beautiful countryside.
An attractive and tranquil escape on a hill in the valley of the Arnos river with tiered mobile home plots surrounded by cyprus, pine and fruit trees. The park is within easy reach of Pisa, Florence, Lucca and Siena, pets are welcome and a fully managed 50/50 letting package is available.
Plot fees from
2,750€ per year
Plot sizes available
70m² - 100m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open for all 12 months of the year
• Annual ground rent = 2,750€
• Plot sizes: approximately 70 – 100m²
• Electricity, gas and water are metered
• Reception (open 1st March to 31st October – Maintenance operative available all year)
• Swimming pool (open June to September)
• Bar and restaurant (open April to October)
• Children’s play area
• Mini market (open April to October)
• Laundrette (open April to October)
• Free WIFI access available
The convenience of restaurants, bars, pizzeria, banks, pharmacy and food shop in the local village.
• Nearest restaurant: near entrance to park
• Local village: Walking distance
• Nearest supermarket San Romano: 5 minutes’ drive
• Train station (San Romano): 2 km – easy access to Pisa and Florence (change in Florence for the high speed train to Rome).
• Golf: 15 minutes’ drive
• Coast and beaches: 30 minutes’ drive
• Pisa and Pisa Airport: approximately 25 minutes
• Florence: approximately 40 minutes