Located in western France on the French Atlantic coast and famous for its long coastline and sandy beaches. The Vendée stretches in an almost unbroken string of beaches and resorts from Noirmoutier in the north to Bretignolles in the south. The area enjoys an average of 240 sunshine days a year and is known as the Côte de Lumière (Coast of Light).
A well established rural park within easy reach of good shopping facilities and the coast with wide sandy beaches. Good community spirit, pets are welcome and subletting is permitted.
Plot fees from
2,398€ per year
Plot sizes available
131m² - 200m²
Plots on site
Get Directions to
• Open all year round
• Plot sizes 100-130m², 131-200m², 201-250m², 251-300m²
• Annual ground rent:
L1 size plot (100-130m²): 2028€, L2 size plot (131-200m²): 2453€
L3 size plot (201-250m²): 3116€, L4 size plot (251-300m²): 3616€
• Electricity (metered): 0.23€/kWh (1st January 2019 – 31st December 2019)
• Water (metered): the first 15m³ used is free (for water used above that amount: 5.10€/m³).
• Gas: bottled
• Holiday tax: 0.50€ per night for over 18s (May 1st – September 30th)
• Annual registration fee: 30€
• Security barriers
• English type pub with food, entertainment, quiz nights, darts, pool, karaoke
• Small shop with fresh bread and pastries daily
• Outdoor and covered swimming pools (seasonal)
• Children’s play area
The perfect spot for a walk in the country and just 20 minutes’ walk from the nearby village.
• Local village with bars, restaurant, shop, baker, pharmacy and lake with swimming and water sports.
• Short drive to supermarket and shops
• Coast and beaches: 20 – 30 minutes’ drive
• Golf: 15 – 20 minutes’ drive
• St Giles Croix de Vie: approximately 30 minutes’ drive – beaches, shops, restaurants, bars, water sports, theatre, annual Wine and Christmas fairs and Sardine, Fish, Port and Jazz Festivals.
• Nantes Atlantique Airport: 67km
• St Malo Ferry Port: 245km